Petrochemistry Summit 2020
Chemical obtained either directly from cracking (pyrolysis), or indirectly from chemical processing, of petroleum Oil or natural gas. Major petrochemicals are acetylene, benzene, ethane, ethylene, methane, propane, and hydrogen, from which hundreds of other chemicals are derived. These derivatives are used as elastomers, fibres, plasticizers, and solvents, and as feedstock for production of thousands of other products.
Process Engineering is a major step in Petrochemical industry & for the design, construction, maintenance and improvement of large equipment and facilities which are used for processing and producing oil and gas - either onshore or offshore.
- Petro Chemistry and Process Engineering
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Geology and Exploration
- Drilling and Well Operation
- Upstream, Downstream and Midstream Integration
- Biopolymer Chemistry and Research
- Bioenergy and Biofuels
- Catalysis and Pyrolysis
- Industrial Biotechnology and Bioprocessing
- Physical and Organic Chemistry
- Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Elementary Biology
- Electrochemistry and Electrical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Nano-Chemistry and Nanotechnology
- Industrial Safety and Pollution Control
- Gas Supply and Gas Technology
- Petrochemicals in Healthcare
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Industry and Market Analysis
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Research & Reviews: Journal of Chemistry
- Journal of Chemistry and Applied Chemical Engineering
- Journal of Chemical Biology & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by